• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1008 lacking power at full throttle

Barrman

I have gotten into the habit of trying to tighten those two nuts down more every time I open the hood. Just because the noise they make when loose is just not right.

meat27

After swapping the IP, I had the IP advanced about 2mm to the drivers side. After driving it some, I decided it seemed a bit too much advanced. So I backed it off to only 1mm advance to driver side. It seems to run a bit smoother now. Also I did remove the air cleaner to do this. Now that overbearing HOWLING has returned to normal...not sure which change helped.

bearboley

I had a 82 civy blazer with a 6.2 and it ran alot better at half than full, just a 6.2 thing I think. I just but a 6.2 in my 95 gmc with 6.5 heads and turbo now that woke that 6.2 up lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks