• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1008 starter problem

axemurdock

i have a 86 m1008 , 55k miles on it. i went to start it today and the starter kept turning. turned off key , unbolted battery cables. pulled starter and ran a test light to the thin ignition wire, it was hot with thwe key off. not good. now what??? is it a relay or is something pinched? never had a problem before. i pulled off the horn pad on stearing wheel cause it didnt work and noticed the wire wasnt connected. i dont think that had anything to do with it. maybe a blown fuse? my brain is numb from thinking. help.
thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks