• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1008 Stolen out of my driveway!!!

combat jump

doesnt anyone change lock cylinders anymore ?? the box store sells a lock that your neighbor doesnt have a key too!!! or use the chain thats in the floor. or a hidden main power switch.
That was one of the first mods I did - changed all three cylinders. Kragen rents the wheel pulling kit for free, and there is a great youtube video on how to get the ring clip off.

That said, I think I'll be using my chain now.

MSgt USMC (Ret)

I never lock mine and I always leave the keys in the ignition. As hard as mine is to start it's unlikely anyone will figure out the starting sequence. As much pain and angst I have with mine the thiefs will most likely bring it back.

2deuce

I'm also glad that your truck is back home. Changing the locks may seem like a good deterrent but getting a key is something a thief is unlikely to do. They break the steering column or hot wire but most of the time they drive away because the keys were left in it.