• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008

JeffAS

I have had my M1008 for about 6 months now and it runs grate, but I would like to add some bigger tires, it has 33/12.5/16.5 now with were little rubbing, what lift kits has anyone use on there M1008, I would like to lift it 4" or 6" to run the 37" humvee tires

1waterdog

I kept mine stock and went with 255/85/16 witch is a 33.3 x 10" and it does not rub. but still takes me everywhere I need to go.

1waterdog

The truck came with the cover, but I saw one on ebay I think brand new for $160.00. You may have to look around, I know someone is selling them new. You can make the base with angle iron and curtain fasteners. If you would like I found a source for those too as I had to replace some of mine. Also I updated my photo to include my new shoes on the truck. I live and play at 6000-1100 elevation. This was my first trip out and it had been raining for days. Never had to put it 4X4. I really like the size. Lower center of gravity and I don't have to worry about front end problems or tires rubbing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks