• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1010 Home Again

K9Vic

I wish I could go to the show, but I work this weekend and SA is a long drive from Fort Worth. If this was last week I probably would have gone, but oh well..

i always thought it would be fun to make one of these into a hunting truck
That is the most common statement that people make when they see and talk to me about my M1010.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i always thought it would be fun to make one of these into a hunting truck
It is the perfect hunting rig. Sleeps 4, has heat AND AC, and there's even a spot on the back to hang your deer, pig, zombie, or whatever. And if you buy today I'll even throw in a 24v diesel hot water heater so if "Stinky Pete" is one of your huntin' buddies you can tell he to go shower before letting him in the bunkhouse.

Attachments

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well it looks like I got the M1010 sold. A gentleman out of IA purchased it and other than funds actually changing hands it looks like a done deal. I had a lot of fun with this between shows and parades and will miss it but it's time to move on to other challenges - like finishing the wife's M37. At least now we'll have some additional cash to work on it with.

K9Vic

Sorry to see it go, hopefully it will be going to a good home.

I spent most of my day just driving my M1010 around town as it does not get driven too much and need to get it out more.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks