• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A1 trailer at Nellis AFB

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, this is a little odd ball so read thru.
A friend bought a 3/4 ton trailer from gl
but is too far away for him to bother to
pick it up. His EUC just cleared but it is a
little more than 10 days ago. There is a possibility
that he can get them to release it even though
it is late.

If someone wants it, we may be able to make it happen
but you will have to speak up quickly. The price
is what ever you can offer for it to help him recover
what he paid for it. He is basicaly trying to give it a
new home.

Please PM me if you are in a position to act on it
right away.
Bruce

KsM715

He has 10 bussiness days from the day his EUC clears to pick it up.

:ditto:on why would he bid if he knew he had no means of getting it.

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know the details. He is a very nice guy that buys lots of stuff from gl
for his business and I think what happened is that he had to take care of other
things when the euc cleared and it wasn't worth his time to make an extra trip down there
to pick it up. He would have given it to me if I could go down there and get it,
but I don't need it and I couldn't go down there anyway. So I asked him if I could post it up here
so it wouldn't just go back to gl, and maybe the person who tried to go and get it would
give him something to help cover what he paid for it. So this will take someone who
knows his way around gl and Ellis AFB and ca react quickly on Monday. I will coordinate with
him if you let me know that you have the means to go in there on Monday and deal with it.

Ratch was the first to respond, and if he can deal with this on Monday then I will send him the
contact info so he can get the authority to pick it up. Mind you, gl may turn around and say it is too late. But please, only people who can follow through with this and if it works out, then
give this guy what you can afford.

The lot of trailers looked to be in reasonable condition. even had bows, but with gl, you never know.

I am just trying to help out both parties so this item doesn't go to waste.
Bruce

two.fiveM35

That's great your friend would rather offer it rather than give it back to GL. Good luck Ratchet, but I can't see how getting a free or good deal m101 and getting back to PA would make any sense. It would be more economical if you bought one closer to PA.

Ratch

Not for me, my kid bro is active duty possibly nearby there. I'm waiting to hear back from him.
If anyone else can take it, please go for it, I certainly don't have any dibs, and my brother may not be able to get there during pickup hours.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks