• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A2 lights

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for M101A2 trailer lights, destroyed one last weekend while using trailer as a dump trailer. Will have to fabricate some sort of hinged bracket after I replace the lights. Reall want to keep the original Cat eyes.
Thanks
Bob.

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nothing on their web site will call, going to Carlise Pa next weekend to see granson, hope I can pick them up.
thanks
bob.

OLDCHEV4X4

Be prepared to spend a couple hours there. If they dont have them in the store, they will send you out into the yard. Bring tools and wasp killer.

ida34

The tail lights are pretty standard military units used on all tactical vehicles and trailers. There are two styles used. The newer is composite and incorporates all the light functions in one unit. These include stop and tail light, BO tail light, and BO stop light. They are roughly oval in shape. The older style is round with a separate small round BO stop light. The larger round tail lights both contain the stop and tail lights alone with BO tail lights. These are on both sides while the small BO stop is on the right side. You can replace the old style with the new style pretty easy as they are designed to be interchangeable. Some vehicles and trailers have pockets designed for the older style so some you can not change to the newer style. Your trailer should take either style without modification. I can't tell what type you have by your picture.

Newer style on Ebay

The older style on ebay without the BO stop

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks