• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1028 Pricing ?

Makincold

OK so I didn't take pictures... Sorry in advance...
So out of the blue today I found a 1028 on the side of the road for sale
I stop, talk to the guy and its a recent GL recovery, started right up, 26K on the ODO, was at the Charleston Navy yard, minor rust on the drivers door foot plate, bed with a few dents, cracked windshield, cracked dash, OK seat, 2 new batteries, 3 good tires, one fair tire...

So is $3500 a good price? BUY IT NOW! or Run away...

WOLFMAN1

wish i could sell this deuce got someone who wants it we just cant find a way to get it to him without cutting off either one of our arms and legs. once mine sells if he still has it i'll look you up

Makincold

Yea.... I was thinking that might be a bit steep, I don't need it, just want it!
It's about an hour east of atlanta, not sure what part of middle tn you are in

rnd-motorsports

for a private seller not a bad price low miles if its clean and he has a title in hand drives out good offer 3000 may get a good truck all he can say is no! just got mine repainted :driver:will post pics soon got mine from ohio gl 1028 with 15000 no rust anywhere but a fork truck dent in driver fender and drive shaft

Makincold

Cool, I feel better now. Was wondering if I had jumped to quickly!
This has gotten out of hand quickly!
At the beginning of the year I Han NO MV's
Then I bought the mule
Then I bought an M101a2 on GL
Then I wanted a bobbed deuce but wound up with a M 818 5- ton on GL that I'm still waiting on my Euc for
Bought the M1028 today
And already working on a deal for an M105 trailer for behind the 5 ton!
Help! I'm sick and will never be well :D

91W350

That would be a great deal for a M1028 in good condition with low miles around here. They are hard to come across here! We had four civilian owned M1008/M1028 trucks here that I know of. I still have one, my first one got totalled out, the Mounted Patrol had two and they sold one, which the kid rolled. Those axles are under a Blazer now. The fourth was only in town for a few weeks and went to Colorado. M1009s are quite a bit easier to come across here. Glen

WOLFMAN1

i'm still looking for someone to trade a cucv blazer for my deuce. i can't drive it anymore cause of its size and my disability so i have to get something smaller. so if anyone wants an old gasser deuce for a cucv blazer hit me up cause i'd still like to own a mv. just cant have anything to big that i might kill myself or someone else in. any ideas? thanks for the input.