• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1031's on Gov Lic 11/12/12

212sparky

It should fit my bill perfectly! Anyone know any body that may have checked this out in person? Im lacking friends in the OH area!

StevenFl.

where in Ohio was it being sold at? I work in Dayton, Columbus, Lima and Cincinnati. more in Columbus. we are off and on at Rickenbacker / Lockbourne AFB right now. I may be able to help if i can get away from the job site.

Steven67fr

where in Ohio was it being sold at? I work in Dayton, Columbus, Lima and Cincinnati. more in Columbus. we are off and on at Rickenbacker / Lockbourne AFB right now. I may be able to help if i can get away from the job site.
I appreciate the offer, but the truck is being picked up early next week. So it'll be on the move out to California soon. Thanks though!!!

Keith_J

Wow, I had not been following what these were going for when I bid and won one at Ft. McCoy. I got lucky, really lucky. 9k miles, 1 hour on the generator. Once the EUC clears, it will be a mad road trip to get it back.

I will never pull the box off. Might add air conditioning. And will swap out the 3-phase 15-50 receptacle to a twist lock 3-phase L22-30 since I have a source for those. Plus I use one for my welder . Sure, that is a 277/480 volt series but safe at 120/208.

I'm planning the recovery with all bases covered. Will have insurance and plates for flat tow (driveshaft disconnected) behind a 3/4 ton 4x4. If GL doesn't allow that, there is a U-haul in LaCrosse and their vehicle trailer will work. Once we get to U-haul, unload and flat tow

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks