• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105: What to look for?

indy4x4fab

Banned
To bad you're so far away. I have a great straight tailgate for a M105A2 I saved for $65 but shipping would be prohibitive. Regrets.
Well we will be at the SSGR of 2012 so if you still have it in 10 months ill get it from u then. If not then there will be anther.

We scored this cherry today, looks like a nice folding handle and jack style landing gear....

2330 - Trailers at Government Liquidation
I really don't like that twist and release style of landing gear leg. Looks like it would be to easy to a child to release the landing gear leg. Altho I am looking for anther green m105a2 with cover and bows, glen, hint, hint.

91W350

A lot of of times you need a lever to get enough pressure to release the stand, I doubt a child even climbing the gear and using the handle for a step would release it. I have bows, sideboards soon, no covers though... at least covers that do not need repaired.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've never seen that folding one. Bad to the bone. I doubt that the strongest of kids, maybe men, could unlatch that landing gear when there is weight on it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks