• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1061a1 Deck Dimensoins

captcarc

What are the dimensions of the rectangular deck on the M1061A1? Are 8'W x 18.5' long correct? Does anyone have pics to share of these trailors with boxes built on top, and maybe towed by a deuce? I plan to build a "trade show booth" on top of one of these trailers with 110VAC plug-in HVAC and lights. Thanks!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Keep in mind these trailers are a little heavy for a deuce. I use a 1061 behind a deuce but Ive went through two clutches and a trans.

As for a box, I used a s280 on mine and it has room to spare. As for dimensions,they're listed on here and also should be in the tm.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks