• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078 Fuel Tanks

ogdobber

For the amount of work you would gain 5 gal maybe Easier? Easier to swap an m939 series tank on. They are 81 gallons and around the same size

Some folks have used that L section for generator fuel tanks to be mounted.
Thank you great info. Now the search for a m939 tank begins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Thank you great info. Now the search for a m939 tank begins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You want specifically one for a 923 925 927 or 928. The cargo trucks had the larger tanks. I may have one.

Boyce equipment would have one in Utah or jacks government surplus in Tuscon

Also check with member @silverstate55. He could have one near Vegas

ogdobber

You want specifically one for a 923 925 927 or 928. The cargo trucks had the larger tanks. I may have one.

Boyce equipment would have one in Utah or jacks government surplus in Tuscon

Also check with member @silverstate55. He could have one near Vegas
much appreciated, I gave jacks a call he’s going to have a look. We’ll see if @silverstate55 chimes in or even let me know if you have one.
-Mark

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
much appreciated, I gave jacks a call he’s going to have a look. We’ll see if @silverstate55 chimes in or even let me know if you have one.
-Mark
M939 Cargo fuel tank is 44" x 25" x 17" tall.

LMTV tank is 44in x 27in x 17in tall

So swap should work easy enough. Tank uses a standard sae sender so it is available in different ohms and voltages.