• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109A3 recovery from Ft. Meade today

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
My son Jason and I went to pick up the first of 2 M109's. Upon arrivial, met Sarah and she took us to the truck, checked the oil, and it started right up. Brakes were a little spongy. Had no problems on the way home. That will begin the painting process and transformation into a camper. Enjoy the pics.

Attachments

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Sweeeet! Sarah is a gem especially compared to the previous woman who worked there she was downright mean. That truck looks great I will have to drive one of my MV's up to see you sometime when I get back from Korea

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Sounds good. When your son picks up your M109, if he has any problems I am half way between Parkville and Anneville. Have him give me a call 410-808-5227 JOHN.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Yeah, It was just rustproofed. Truck is in excellent shape. Truck was recently rebuilt, I didnt get time yet to check out the date.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks I am very grateful for all the wonderful members here who help out. It is hard being so far away and even though I trained the boys well they still have a few areas to grow in. I am really putting a lot of faith in them to go pick up two trucks and get them home safely.

Also isn't Sarah a gem? She is a former US Army Suppy Sergent and it shows she really treated me well when I picked up the water trailer