• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1151 door

Southmag

Hello, new to the forum and just purchased a M1151. Looking for the right doors. Found some straight X Doors but wondering if they will fit before I invest in and transport. Anyone have experience with these? M998 doors will not fit this model, correct?

Straight X Door.jpeg

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
the straight doors are for trucks with a certain armor/cab on them. They don't fit properly without that design. I believe it's the M1113/M1114 that they go to.

So no, without doing a lot of work to the cab and roof of the truck they will not work.

Action

Hello, new to the forum and just purchased a M1151. Looking for the right doors. Found some straight X Doors but wondering if they will fit before I invest in and transport. Anyone have experience with these? M998 doors will not fit this model, correct?

View attachment 851426
Those doors fit your truck only if you have armor.
you need the regular x-doors that have the window sticking out towards the top.

Southmag

the straight doors are for trucks with a certain armor/cab on them. They don't fit properly without that design. I believe it's the M1113/M1114 that they go to.

So no, without doing a lot of work to the cab and roof of the truck they will not work.
Thank you.