• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 fuel cutoff cable/emergency stop help

I have a M35 which has the kill cable not pulling the fuel shutoff out of the injection pump. At first I thought it might be just a frozen cable so I unhooked the cable and tried to pull the shutoff on the pump by hand with no success. It looks like there is a small cover held on by two screws to get to the mechanism of the fuel cutoff.

1)Does this cover have a reusable gasket if I take it off?
2)Any tips on what to look for?

thanks again for your help,
Andy

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

dm22630

Re: RE: thanks doghead!

54reo said:
Stan said:
Nice response Eric, seems that your a man on a mission lately.
Search, search, search.

Should be the first thing one does.....

I agree to a point......

However....

I read a LOT of posts that are very interesting & I would have never thought to search for them.....even though they were previously discussed. A lot of the posts that people have made & gotten a "why didnt you search" response, helped me out just by reading them.

P.S. --- I am guilty of the posting without searching....BUT....I do appreciate everyone still making an effort to help me. ;) :mrgreen:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: thanks doghead!

Not only that, sometimes the search don't work like the user wants it to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks