• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 fuel cutoff cable/emergency stop help

I have a M35 which has the kill cable not pulling the fuel shutoff out of the injection pump. At first I thought it might be just a frozen cable so I unhooked the cable and tried to pull the shutoff on the pump by hand with no success. It looks like there is a small cover held on by two screws to get to the mechanism of the fuel cutoff.

1)Does this cover have a reusable gasket if I take it off?
2)Any tips on what to look for?

thanks again for your help,
Andy

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

dm22630

Re: RE: thanks doghead!

54reo said:
Stan said:
Nice response Eric, seems that your a man on a mission lately.
Search, search, search.

Should be the first thing one does.....

I agree to a point......

However....

I read a LOT of posts that are very interesting & I would have never thought to search for them.....even though they were previously discussed. A lot of the posts that people have made & gotten a "why didnt you search" response, helped me out just by reading them.

P.S. --- I am guilty of the posting without searching....BUT....I do appreciate everyone still making an effort to help me. ;) :mrgreen:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: thanks doghead!

Not only that, sometimes the search don't work like the user wants it to.