• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 fuel filter issues

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
M62 mulity fuel wrecker 1955 maybe some could help me out installed 2 new fuel filters and the first one was muddy and sludge and the secont one was kinda clean, but now i wont start i pulled the engine cut off switch and primed up the filters full of fuel and then pushed in the stop engine cable and i though it would start up like that,but still wont start i opend one of the injectors to bleed out the air and no fuel is coming out, so i open up the last filter and fuel is inside but nothing is comming to the injector dose any one know a way to some how prime it up?
Once in a while(after opening the fuel system up) you'll need a slight whiff of starting fluid to wake her up. Once she catches, your good to go like normal.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks