• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 useless fact for the day

boomer

I checked the psi today and found two of them less than 10. All were less than 40. I put them all up to 50 and went for a high speed run. SMOOOOOOTH is how it was. Check your psi every few weeks no matter how the tires sound when you thump them.[/quote]

Wouldn,t that be usefull info? As for that, dosen't everyone check their tires, along with the other PM??

reloader64

OK, Barrman, I sort of owe you an apology. Took my tire to a local truck tire guy, expecting him to put it on a machine to break the bead. He said that due to the design, he couldn't use the machine. He put it on the floor and broke out a..................duck billed hammer.:oops: The difference was, his was about 3 times as big as mine. Mine is about 10" long, weighs about 8lbs. His was 36" long, weighs about 15 lbs. About 5 swings like a sledgehammer, and it was broke. The tube was torn at the valve stem. He's ordering another tube, and I should have it back today or tomorrow. Guess I'll be contacting NAPA for one of those hammers.

Scott

Barrman

Ooops, I guess I should have added that the big one is what you want. I have seen guys use the small ones, but I have only ever used the big one. Now you can see why a single miss will break the handle too.