• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 -Clear Dashboard Light Cover Lenses

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As we get older, the more light the better and white light contains all colors. I tested both white, blue and red and for me white wins hands down.....age.....64.....

Blackmagic94

I just ordered some high output white and red 180 degree beam bulbs to see if that helps. I also bought an extra socket that im gonna use the narrow beam ones suggested here to wire up under the dash to light up the shifter and pedals.

saddamsnightmare

October 12th, 2011.

Gents:

Even the white ones on a Unimog won't win any medals for light at night, but you really don't lose your night vision from the gauge lights, you lose it after 50! I did find that by changing the bulbs to ones with the filiament at the height of the slots in the cap(s) that it healped greatly, but the red caps still suck except for the high beam and air shifter lights..... Unfortunately the M35A2's stored in Texas looking for a home, and the Unimog's doing all the work here in Illinois, BUT.... If I get reassigned back to Texas the M35A2 will be running regular. Stay safe and sane....2cents

Darwin T

i saw a clear cover for sale last month, however, it was just one and it was all clear (no metal cover) it would be like having no cover probably not good at night.