• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 on GL?

bull

I'm new to the site so I'm sorry if this is repetitive. I have search the site and found some information, but not everything I was looking for.

I want to purchase a M35A2 and have been looking on the GL site.

How are they to deal with?

I heard mention of other fees envoled.

What is envolved in getting a title?

and any other advice would be greatly appreciated as well

FreightTrain

Banned
hee hee hee,Rule 1 with dealing with GL.....Buy some KY first.Your gonna need it.I'll let the other guys fill you in on their shady dealings and general We don't give a care attitude towards customers.

coeder

How much work do you want to do to a truck? Do you have a way to transport a truck home? These are the first steps to getting a truck from g/l. I think it is cheaper to buy from other sources right now. The bids have been huge and they are unknowns. Get a truck that is road ready for the same money.

bull

How much work do you want to do to a truck? Do you have a way to transport a truck home? These are the first steps to getting a truck from g/l. I think it is cheaper to buy from other sources right now. The bids have been huge and they are unknowns. Get a truck that is road ready for the same money.

Of course I would prefer a driver, but am willing to do work if need be. Yeah I have access to transport if needed.

Cheaper from other sources? what should I expect to pay for a runner?

I havetwo older jeeps(cj3a and FC170) that I plan to put on ebay to fund this new project.

coeder

Funding is not the issue. Right now I can get a runner from private sellers for under $3500.00 that is proven. G/L is a crapshoot at best. The prices are moving into the mid 2's and with fees youre looking at 3. Hard to travel or transport an unknown for similar pricing.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think it is cheaper to buy from other sources right now. The bids have been huge and they are unknowns. Get a truck that is road ready for the same money.
I'd have to agree that GL prices are high from the actions I've seen lately. There was somebody on here that had good running winch trucks for sale for $3,500. That's not a bad deal when you consider that winch trucks are going in that range on GL and you don't know what you're going to end up with.

GL can be hard to deal with.

You have to pay a 10% buyers premium plus sales tax in most cases.

To get a title you'll have to send off for a SF97 through GL.

Just search "GL" and you'll find all the reading about them you ever wanted to know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks