• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 for sale outside the U.S.

memur1111

A citizen of the Republic of Turkey. I'm living in Turkey, Ankara. Engine tech. I love the American military vehicles. Wishes to buy one of these tools and procedures for sale of vehicles outside the U.S., with information about the cost of transportation share the'd be happy with me. I would like to thank everyone sharing knowledge. Have a good day ...

Last edited:

3dAngus

Your best bet it to get one from out of Germany or to contact one of the U.S. Export licensed vendors in the U.S. who do this regularly. They have all the answers.

It is illegal for U.S. citizens to sell a M35A3 to a foreign nation or citizen for export. All that is listed in the EUC contract signed by each and every purchaser of the M35A3.

With the State Department export license for military trucks and vehicles, a licensed vendor can get it to you and help with any questions you have about shipping.

I suspect if you don't buy it in Europe though, the shipping cost would be as high as the cost to purchase. A good M35A3 in the states would cost you around $6500-13,000, depending.

The person selling it for $6500 would not be elgible to export, so expect to pay the higher end.

memur1111

Your best bet it to get one from out of Germany or to contact one of the U.S. Export licensed vendors in the U.S. who do this regularly. They have all the answers.

It is illegal for U.S. citizens to sell a M35A3 to a foreign nation or citizen for export. All that is listed in the EUC contract signed by each and every purchaser of the M35A3.

With the State Department export license for military trucks and vehicles, a licensed vendor can get it to you and help with any questions you have about shipping.

I suspect if you don't buy it in Europe though, the shipping cost would be as high as the cost to purchase. A good M35A3 in the states would cost you around $6500-13,000, depending.

The person selling it for $6500 would not be elgible to export, so expect to pay the higher end.
Thank you for your interest. As I understand it from the U.S. to take military vehicles rather heavy and costly procedure. The same situation in my country, but ... Which of European countries, sales of these vehicles here?

RobM36A2

I know a guy here in the Netherlands, who buys them at auctions and resells them to just about everywhere. Most going to Germany, but also heard of Italy, Spain and Portugal.

3dAngus

The EUC is to help make you aware of thr federal law. It also helps with a preliminary background check on buyers.

The law remains the law.

Research export laws of military vehicles. Pretty much the same for certain guns and ammo, technologies,and a wide array of other American assets.

You cannot sell surplus electronic test equipment overseas for instance, but it is available over the counter here.

Carlo

You can buy here in Europe. The price you pay for the truck and shipping from the USA will buy you 2 trucks from Europe!
I dont know if its allowed for me to give you a web site of a dealer in Europe but there are 10 that I know of in Germany, Holland, and Norway.

memur1111

You can buy here in Europe. The price you pay for the truck and shipping from the USA will buy you 2 trucks from Europe!
I dont know if its allowed for me to give you a web site of a dealer in Europe but there are 10 that I know of in Germany, Holland, and Norway.
Thank you for your attention. European countries, the company that is selling these tools, web site, etc.. If you have issues with me, share your knowledge? wish you good day. (I apologize for my English. Google translation using.)