• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Pville, LA to KS need help

KSMTRUCK

Recently purchased a A3 Duece in Pineville, LA and will need help in recovery and transportation to SE KS, or the KS, MO, OK corners after paperwork clears.

Jeff 620 212-4670 :driver:

KSMTRUCK

Thanks for the offer goody................I actually lived in Tygh Valley, OR for about 6 yrs. Ran a hunting operation there called Pheasant Ridge. It was actually to the west towards Wamic. In KS now doing it at www.flintoak.com You live a beautiful part of the World!! You could surley help w/ the recovery.............
it would only be about 2437 miles one way for you :grd:

J. Oakes

KSMTRUCK

EUC has cleared Battle Creek....invoive paid in full. :beer: It's now time to get the old girl north. Would like to try to do this around the 21st of this month (3/21/11)

ARYankee

Well if you need a stop off point or need help. I'm in the Little Rock, AR area and I will be home around that time.

ryker725

Recently purchased a A3 Duece in Pineville, LA and will need help in recovery and transportation to SE KS, or the KS, MO, OK corners after paperwork clears.

Jeff 620 212-4670 :driver:
Ouch!! I previewed those last month. Those A3s were some very "rough" trucks in Pineville. I know of a few that managed to drive off the base, but more of them had to be trailered out.. I hope you goy one of the better ones.. Good luck with your recovery..

KSMTRUCK

I'm scheduled to be in Pineville on March 21st and 22nd. Need to load mid morning on the 22nd. Please call if you can help with the haul.

620 212 4670 Jeff

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks