• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M36A3 long truck with fresh rattle can paint

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not bad. The runup in prices lately bothers me. White Bear Lake? I deliver to a store there every Sat. on my current route. Do you drive around the city with that beast? I've only had my A3 into Princeton so far(aside from the trip from Camp Ripley to home)

Hoefler

Have noticed pricing going up as well-especially if it has a cargo box on it.
I recently bought an A3 for 5K-didnt view it. Came missing drive shaft and was complete with blown head gasket! On the good side-bought her for parts. She shows 3K on speedo and looks like its probably accurate miles. Engine and parts look new. Am fixing up my duece with seat, power steering and electric wipers. Also need one fender for a short A3 I have. Cab on her is the only part with rust-everything else is whistle clean.
I do drive my trucks all over the east side. Drive them on 35E and 694 too! Was hauling mulch for a project at home this weekend. Am in Centerville most Sat mornings working on one of them-stop by if close. We can talk about how great A3's are!

Attachments

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have noticed pricing going up as well-especially if it has a cargo box on it.
I recently bought an A3 for 5K-didnt view it. Came missing drive shaft and was complete with blown head gasket! On the good side-bought her for parts. She shows 3K on speedo and looks like its probably accurate miles. Engine and parts look new. Am fixing up my duece with seat, power steering and electric wipers. Also need one fender for a short A3 I have. Cab on her is the only part with rust-everything else is whistle clean.
I do drive my trucks all over the east side. Drive them on 35E and 694 too! Was hauling mulch for a project at home this weekend. Am in Centerville most Sat mornings working on one of them-stop by if close. We can talk about how great A3's are!
Thanks for the invite, may well do that sometime. hehe yeah just great, when something doesn't need to be fixed...... :)
I really need to buy a parts truck myself. Not in the financial cards at this time though. Busy checking seals and bearings lately. I just got around to the first axle that was venting air. Gear oil had completely washed the outer bearing. Replacing the quad seal and outer seal. Glad I finally checked when i did.
**** 5K for a parts truck, blown head gasket. Just what I'm talking about. I got mine out of Ripley unseen except for the video showing it running and driving for $100 less than that last fall.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks