• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m37 pedestal gun mount

mlclay

Ran across this site trying to find a value of the pedestal gun mount for a m37. I am planning on taking it to the Knob Creek Machine gun shoot to sell. I know they are rare as I can not find any for sale. Would appreciate a real world value on it. I do not know if it is a M24a1,2,or3. How do you tell the difference? Bought it years ago and have sold both the 1919 and then the M37 it was on. I have one M37 left but plan to sell it also, so no need to keep the mount. It is missing one corner support but hope to make one today or tomorrow.

Mike

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
1000 to 1500. For a real M24A2/A3 mount. I know I have one. BMG sells replicas that arent the full mount for a M37 they say. If you shoot off just the pole that BMG has or ride with a gun on it down the road it will rip it from the bed.

-Jay

Do you have a picture of it?

Last edited:

68t

I got a friend who paid a 1000 for his m37 gun mount. but its the correct one for a m37. that the only one i ever seen

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
1000 to 1500. For a real M24A2/A3 mount. I know I have one. BMG sells replicas that arent the full mount for a M37 they say. If you shoot off just the pole that BMG has or ride with a gun on it down the road it will rip it from the bed.
They don't have the brace? What would you sell your's for? Need a trade?