• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m416 trailer on ebay!!

rogerm101a2

hello,
what to expect to pay for a nice m416 trailer??? i found this nice trailer on ebay. m416 military jeep trailer 1/4-ton -

Last edited:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Read the rules, don't post a link. This post will dissappear shortly if you don't edit it...:deadhorse:

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a real nice trailer. It takes a lot of work to make it look like that. You can't buy anything that campares, commercially, even for the "buy it now" price.

rogerm101a2

thats what i was thinking. i went to lowes and home depot and all of those there trailers was junk and way more

Dezdan

You can get a top, there are a few companies out there making them, most on the west coast. sierra4x4trailers.comhttp://www.sierra4x4trailers.com/ sells tops for M416's, though a bit pricy.

Out here on the west coast I've seen trailers on CL and other places (in far worse shape then that one on eBay) sell for as much as $1200 before. Supply and demand, and on the west coast there is a good demand!