• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923 Front Axle Engagement

wsucougarx

OK, seems whenever the tranny was replaced, soldier A or B simply just connected a bunch of wires in whatever order. I unplugged about 6 wires that were incorrect. I referred to the TM and correctly connected the wires as they should. Now I can shift my transfer case Hi/Lo with 120 PSI. The interlock in the transfer case is now working;-).
That lets me r/o a couple things in the diagnosis of the front axle not working.

tashaak

My m925a1 front drive was working fine but then stopped. I cannot get the front drive to lock in. I can hear air pissing out into the vent in the stack. Does that mean anything to anybody. I need my front drive badly and cannot get it to lock in. Any input will be helpful. Like I said it was working fine bu then stopped. Help