• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m923 hydroseeder truck

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
My oldest son just put this hydroseeding truck together for his business.It looks awesome,he did a great job...Heres a few pics.m923 hydrosseder 002.jpgm923 hydrosseder 003.jpgm923 hydrosseder 004.jpgm923 hydrosseder 005.jpgm923 hydrosseder 006.jpg

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks awesome....What's a hydroseeder?
Like he said, mulch/seed/fertilizer/ water, ground into a slurry and sprayed with deck-cannon or hose.

I'm just pumped that this got posted this because I ran an Early Deuce back in the 80's to 98' with a 1500gal. hydroseeder on it. We prepped and seeded dam sites and did reclamation/erosion control for the oilfield. The pump was pushed by its own 4cyl ford with 4" feeds to a 1 1/2" nozzle. I've been trying to convince my old boss to dig up pictures and this will get me on it again.

Seeding rate 25kg/1000m2, 12 bags of mulch, 1-25kg bag of 11-51-00 fertilizer, 5kg of tackifier, fill it with 1500gallons of water and
spray.

Funny how the useless info is easy to recall.

Neophyte

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice job!! Too bad I don't live closer.....I would love to share my toys (Galion 15 Ton crane I've been refurbishing) for some work with that seeder (need about 5 acres done on a hillside). Your son does really nice work.