• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m923 Reduced power. possibly brake not releasing all way..

ke5eua

It's easy, lol

Take the bolt out of its carrier, pull the rubber cap back and place the bolt in. Try to keep it straight and you'll want to turn it so seats all the way down then turn a quarter turn and pull back to seat it in its locked position. Put the nut on and tighten till you can't tighten anymore.

This video gives you an idea, but if the spring isn't depressing it's going to be like caging a dead truck. Same exact concept just more turns of the wrench, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2fK5ofJQ4c

ke5eua

Okay my brakes need to be applied to do this or released with wheels chocked
No they don't, it makes it easier but they don't. In a perfect world I would loved to have had all the brakes I caged working, lol

Like I said, it'll make it easier but you still need to tighten the nut down tight, not snug in your situation. You're caging a spring pack that isn't working correctly.

wiersema07

Both rear ones are grabbing sometimes release sometimes dont when they do release it only moves a hair from drum so its still grabbing how do u adjust them do u no

ke5eua

Gonna have to dive into the tms on that one.

Hopefully someone else will chime in on adjusting them.

I was the guy who you called when the truck didn't go vroom vroom no more and I brought it to the mechanics.

wiersema07

Do u no how to adjust brakes ive only seen using the p brake handle the top knob but i no thats not right. I see alot of posts going back to the. Diaphrhm so im thinking just to start there..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks