• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M932a2 oil pressure

Blackmagic94

One of my new to me M932A2s only makes around 10 psi at idle which i know from the TM is spec but it does about 30-35 psi at max cruise,

Should I switch to a heavier weight oil to pick up some extra pressure or not?

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check it with a manual gauge and see what you've got, don't trust the factory electric gauge / sender.
Second that, plumb a direct reading gauge to the engine for t/shooting, then replace the pressure transmitter. Normal oil pressure will return.

Blackmagic94

Correct, the TM said min spec was 10 psi, but compared to the other truck I picked up at the same time it has half the oil pressure at cruise so that was my concern.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks