• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Made it home

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I know several of you were concerned about me when I left the New Jersey Show. After around 2000 miles of driving (and seeing my truck odometer roll over to 50,000 miles right as I past the exit to Fort Indiantown Gap), I am home.

It was a WONDERFUL time at the show. Appreciate everything that everyone did for me. Thanks Art for the tent space. Thanks Craig for the cot and especially the help unloading. Thanks Mark and Ken for the advice, space, set up, help unloading and loading, the ride for food, and upteen other things. Thanks for helping man the space Amy and Eric. Thanks to those around the campfire the last night. Didn't mean to hog the night but once you all get me started on the war stories, it's all over with. You fault, my mistake (LOL). To a bunch of folks, THANKS for the company.

Ian, thanks for looking after my trailer until the Aberdeen show. See you and everyone else there.

Truck is still dribbling oil. I think I'm gonna call it Clap or Syph or THE DRIP. The things you think of on a 27 hour drive from NJ to ATL. Got 2 hrs sleep at two different rest stops. I think I'm beat.

Gonna do a separate message about something that needs done in Richmond.

Thanks again everyone.

CARNAC

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
We're glad you are home Carnac :beer: