• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maryland Deuce

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All, I am new to SS and MV's but have the bug!! I am ready to buy a M35A2 NOW! I am looking for a nice to MINT condition deuce in the MD, VA, DC. area, the more options the better, MUST HAVE CLEAR TITLE. :-D Have cash. Call or PM.

Thanks,
David
410-980-2739

chgofiveo

Welcome to the club!!! I dont think you will have ANY problems finding a good Deuce in that part of our US of A.

Go to the tool bar on top, click on Resources, then classified ads...
There are alot on there near you, and good luck ;-)

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M35a2

I haven't bought anything yet, but to clarify what I am looking for, is a truck that was someone's personal truck..NOT a truck that just came off GL. A truck that someone has had and gone thru everything and made upgrades. And made sure all options are working, tires are good,newer paint, ect. ect.... no projects! I am willing to pay for the right truck. In short someones baby.

Thanks, David

410-980-2739

rideni

I can vouch that Dave at Eastern Surplus had some great grade A trucks, they ain't cheap compared to GL but still a very good bargain.

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M35a2

Thanks Bruce, I spent the day with Dudley today and had a great time! I beleive we have a deal on a truck.

David

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Dave and i had a good day driving deuces at the farm across the street and then we had a class on HEMTT wheels. (Maybe I need to hold another class for our manufacturing experts on the site. it may help!!) I just love watching someone drive a deuce for the first time. We hit corn fields and hills. We did low/high and air shift in and out. It was a real test drive. The whistler did its job. We have another addict!! Dave is a good guy and a friend for life and if he chooses to buy something else, so be it, i had a good day and met a good guy. That is what makes this such a good hobby. we are all just old Harley or Hot Rod guys. We just grew up and figured out what we wanted to do!!! Drive a big green or tan trucks

. (I just want a mule)

I just love these trucks and the people who love them too!!!

Dudley

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks