• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mastercraft Defense seat questions

kfrosty

First does anybody have an avenue to get these?

Next, I've seen people out there in various threads here and there talking about installing them but has anybody installed 4 of them in a Hmmwv. Looks like there are suspension seats and jump seats.

I'm curious mainly about the passenger front seat.

If anybody has any info on these, please let me know. I'm mainly interested because the color & harnesses.

Thanks.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Check with goldneagle he did have a bunch. I think Maddawg might have a few used ones but can't remember if he soldem all yet.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
They don't show on the website, but the last time I was at uncle sams retail outlet in Lockbourne, they had them.

Dock Rocker

You don't happen to have a pic of them in a hmmwv do you? I think they would work great in the back and allow you to get to your under seat storage.

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk

kfrosty

You don't happen to have a pic of them in a hmmwv do you? I think they would work great in the back and allow you to get to your under seat storage.

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk
Guy I spoke with said they use the Mastercraft jump version in the back, mount them to the fender well just for the reason you state. The suspension seat should work fine on the drivers side, I'm just curious about the passenger front seat.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks