• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep804A

Stabber64

Recently purchased trailer mounted Mep804A with 214 hours showing. I have got it ready to crank wirh new filters, fluids and batteries. Unit turns over getting a little smoke from exhaust but would not run. Looked over unit closer for issues and noticed missing flywheel sensor. Any info on where one could be sourced.

Guyfang

Staff member
Your first move should be to download the TM's from the forum here. The MPU you are missing is not only listed there, but more importantly, the reinstallation and testing procedures are also in the TM's. Improperly reinstalling a new MPU, will result in:

1. Set still will not run.
2. MPU end ground off, need to buy another.

You can go to a good Truck store and give them this info listed below and they should be able to help. There will I am sure be someone else along soon to also add in here someplace and a type that they ordered, I am sure.

Another option is to plug in the NSN's listed below, in your browser.

OVERALL LENGTH5 43/50 INCHES NOMINAL
OVERALL DIAMETER0 3/4 INCHES NOMINAL
END ITEM IDENTIFICATION6115-01-461-9335
VOLTAGE IN VOLTS AND CURRENT TYPE1 AC-PEAK
SPECIAL FEATURESKNOW AS SENSOR-SPEED ASSY
MATERIALALUMINUM

15KW Useful Parts
6695-01-581-1306
6695-01-367-9723
2815-01-499-1057

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks