• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MI to GA light transpo offer

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm moving down to Augusta, GA on 3 JUL and thought I'd offer up free space on my trailer if a member need something moved from SE MI. I can't haul a vehicle and I'm already towing a trailer but anything like heavy parts, longer items, etc I might be able to help with. I don't have too much space left, but I'll help if I can. Shoot me a PM.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to gods country!! Look forward to meeting you. I live only 13 miles away in Aiken SC. how close to Cinncinati will you be?

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Arrived last week. Dam* it's HOT.

Trip went well, got a place to live and unfortunately go back to work on Friday.

Chief, you guessed right, but oddly enough I didn't need to come down here this time. I was here for school in 2006 and that's the last time I had to come down. However, branch couldn't get me where I wanted to go this time so I said what the heck, lets at least go to somewhere I'm familiar with. I had a great time in the south last time I was here, and I'm sure I'll have fun this time too. Still, can't wait to get back to Alaska...

I found SECO after a few days here and made it point to drag the wife over there and take a walk through their yard. I remember seeing it last time I was down here, but I never stopped. Can't wait to go back and check out some more of what they have.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check out SECO yes. Better have a really big wallet if you go to buy anything. :mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks