• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mil Gator from TN to FL

Stonepicker1

I just won a Military John Deer Gator 6X4 with the diesel engine.(ran when parked, but will not start..no battery)

It's located in Erin, Tennessee zip code 37061. Looks like a 10 days to remove.

Looking for someone to transport or just pickup and store.

Let me know. Thanks

Attachments

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's about 45 miles from M16TYs place.
Actually it's about 25. :)

I was watching it but didn't bid. That whole "ran when parked" deal scared me. It was on Govdeals and the county hwy dept had it.

I may can help with picking it up and bringing it back to my place.

Stonepicker1

I was watching it but didn't bid. That whole "ran when parked" deal scared me. It was on Govdeals and the county hwy dept had it.

Thanks m16ty, I'm sure it will need work. I'll get back with you on a plan. Thanks again.

Stonepicker1

m16ty, could you pick it up and hold it for two weeks? "M923driver" (4hrs from you) might be able to pick it up from you and transport it to south Florida after Thanksgiving ?

Pm me or post any ideals.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil, congratulations. I saw that sucker and wanted to bid...but forgot about it. Glad you got it!

Stonepicker1

Phil, congratulations. I saw that sucker and wanted to bid...but forgot about it. Glad you got it!
Thanks Bruce, I hope I don't have to dump to much money into it....I was looking for something small and cool to drive around the SS raillies camp sites with.

I just paid for it, so its ready for a pickup time and date.

Last edited:

Stonepicker1

I called "yamabro" (Gary) today...just by talking to him on the phone I know he is a stand up guy.
Plan is for me to call and let the Houston County Sheriff's Office know that Gary will be picking up the gator on this Thursday if all goes well.

Stonepicker1

I called "yamabro" (Gary) today...just by talking to him on the phone I know he is a stand up guy.
Plan is for me to call and let the Houston County Sheriff's Office know that Gary will be picking up the gator on this Thursday if all goes well.
Well, its a go for Thursday pickup. :D
"yamabro" will call me after he completes the pickup. Thanks again "m16ty" for helping me out on this.

CycleJay

Stonepicker,

I would be glad to help you out, but I am too far away, and do not think it would fit
in the back of my '09..

But it reads like you got it worked out, good luck.

2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks