• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Modern trucks needed for movie shoot in orlando(post Vietnam era)

Lindsaym151

If you live in the Orlando area and have an opperable Humvee or Duece or any post Vietnam era vehicle please call me if you would like to have your truck in an up coming movie!
Shooting date will be May 12 2015 tenttively!
Also needed are tents and anything that we can make a military field base.
Please call or Pm me (Lindsay Orr) ASAP
386 479 9644
:cool::cool::driver::driver::driver::driver::cool::cool:

Lindsaym151

Ok just got off the phone and Director says you can drive your vehicle in movie scenes! you will have to have modern day uniform on and not look like a hippe! his words not mine!
And yes you will be in the credits!!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I see in the credits Sir Carnac von le del la Rio Grande. I might have to go for that but that's the day I leave for the Findlay show. Dang it!!!!

Here would be a good one. I'd show up on set and proceed to chew some butt cause too many people acting like their arms are broke LOL. That would be funny.

"But I'm an actor.".

"I dont care if you're Jesus Christ."

No I'd better not come.

Last edited:

greenjeepster

Are there any hot actresses in this movie? If I am not going to get paid I want to at least meet some hot actresses. What was the girls name in tomb raider? Is she going to be there?

Lindsaym151

At this time I can not divulge what the movies name is or who leading actors or actreses names are!
All I can tell you it is being shot in Cambodia, Orlando and Virgina

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks