• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Morganton, NC Flyin scheduled for Dec 11

MDSA

Will you be unloading the 5 ton at the airport so folks can get a better look? How we gonna move those tiny ramps of yours? That's one nice thing about my trailer - manageable ramps.

AMGeneral

Just taking the 915 and lowboy now,not gonna bother with the M54A1,it has been too cold to work on it this week.

May just take the 915 tractor sans trailer,gotta move a lot of wood to get to the trailer.

Probably meet here about 9:30 or so I guess,Mark is driving his 816 and deuce up as well.

Last edited:

MDSA

Not sure which trailer I will use. Haven't had a chance to rework the lights on the new trailer. 9:30, How is Mark driving both??

AMGeneral

Not sure which trailer I will use. Haven't had a chance to rework the lights on the new trailer. 9:30, How is Mark driving both??
Drive the deuce up 200 feet,stop,walk back,drive the 5 ton up 400 feet, stop,walk back and get the deuce,repeat till he gets here:mrgreen:(sorry,I could not resist).

I think his son is gonna drive the 5 ton or deuce.

AMGeneral

Yep,that was Kenneth with his M35 and Bruce with his GPW.

Just FYI to all Steel Soldiers in the North GA,NC,SC,VA and East Tenn aeras,

Plans were discussed today for a show/convoy through several local cities/towns probably after the weather gets warmer next year and it's definetly a GO,we'll start getting the site plans together in the next few weeks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks