• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mt. Orab Ohio

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Stopped out to meet up with SouthDave today. He found a guy not too far from him with a bunch of green(and tan) iron. The guy had nice parts trucks, but wanted to sell whole vehicles for WAY too much. This will be another case of trucks rusting into the ground, dang!

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
That deuce with no bed, top, or radiator, he was asking 1500 for. There were more trucks, but once he talk price, I stopped taking pics.

grounded

Banned
hes looking at what offroaders will give him is what hes looking at.. more in parts and guts then anything.. Dang big money guys are killing us with some people

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a 1 1/2 ton Chevy. The entire wrecker setup is civilian. Cab is too rotten to restore.

SR71BLACKBIRD

I priced axles at kublos in PA for a friend.... $800 for a srearing and a little less for a rear axle. Thats where buying that one for $1500 makes sense. Get your axles and have alot left for shebay.

Attachments

ida34

If you have had a nylon tarp on something long enough for the tarp to come apart then I think it might be time to drop the price a little.

Hey gimp,

Was the owner named Rick? I think that is the same place that Todd and I visited about 3 years ago. The trucks had been sitting for a few years before that. The guy seemed nice enough, I think he just bought a lot of that stuff when prices were higher and now he is stuck with trying to get back what he "has in it".

Here ya go. Same exact trucks, three years ago. Deja vu . . . .

Attachments

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Think I've been there also. The M109 had very few miles on it. Guy is near loveland, ohio? I was there in 2005. He was cheap on the bridge truck, I think 2500.

I had a thread about this place, but can't find it.

Dennis

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks