• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV parking spot

Ridgerunner

new jeep plate 017.jpgWe have a couple new guys at work (few months now) One has a CJ-7, the other an old Land Cruiser. Both lifted and on 35" tires. I do like the Jeep though. They do a lot of talking, about how big & bad the vehicles are. So, I drove my Deuce into work on Friday for a change..... and think I picked a good spot to park.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess by the time you start wondering if the water is getting too deep, you can't even see the (little) Jeep!!![thumbzup]

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NICE!!! I do that too. I have an additional advantage. When I registered my deuce, I put down 'General Products Division of Jeep Corporation" as the make on the application. Now, my title, registration, and insurance all just say "Jeep". So when someone says they got a bad a** Jeep, I tell them "So do I". Then I arrange to show them. I sometimes feed them on saying that it is mostly stock, not lifted, paint is not the best, nothing has been done to the original straight six, etc.

DeucesWild11

I drove mine into work as well but people here just love it. I had parked it on the street first, feeding the meeter every 2 hours but then the parking cop said the truck was too heavy for the street (a bunch of BS). Avoiding any further confrontation I moved it to a spot.

Attachments

HASSON1911

I drove mine into work as well but people here just love it. I had parked it on the street first, feeding the meeter every 2 hours but then the parking cop said the truck was too heavy for the street (a bunch of BS). Avoiding any further confrontation I moved it to a spot.
Ahaha a 13k lb truck to heavy for the road. If that's the case that road company should quit their job. Should have asked him how much he thought it weighed! Nice pictures too.