• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MVPA-HA Convention Wisconsin Sept.12-14 2024

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going, with Scott aka Reloader64 and Sam aka Pawnshop.

Too far (1300 miles one way) for us to bring any MVs, so we'll just be poking around looking at everything.

It's a longshot, but I'll be looking for an AN/UGC-74B teletype for my M348 command post trailer.

Cheers

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
67B, I believe we have talked before at conventions.

We SS'ers should put our avatar names on our nametags so we can recognize each other. I've done that in the past and had folks from here say, "Oh, that's you!" (usually in a good way ;)).
Others, we have met and talked, but only afterwards realized who we were on SS.

Cheers

67Beast

67B, I believe we have talked before at conventions.

We SS'ers should put our avatar names on our nametags so we can recognize each other. I've done that in the past and had folks from here say, "Oh, that's you!" (usually in a good way ;)).
Others, we have met and talked, but only afterwards realized who we were on SS.

Cheers
Probably, I was just trying to figure out how many national conventions I've been too, and I think I'm up to seven. Stop by and say hello, I'll probably be hanging out near my M715 or M38a1. Plus, I'll have your marking for you as well.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will do so!

I think this is my 12th convention. I've missed a few for various reasons.
Hopefully this one will be better than Des Moines. That was a great venue, certainly better than South Bend (I skipped the second one there because of that building) but unfortunately was very poorly attended - by vendors, membership, and the public.

Cheers

67Beast

I will do so!

I think this is my 12th convention. I've missed a few for various reasons.
Hopefully this one will be better than Des Moines. That was a great venue, certainly better than South Bend (I skipped the second one there because of that building) but unfortunately was very poorly attended - by vendors, membership, and the public.

Cheers
Yep, I missed Des Moines because it fell on a date that I had commitments already. They have really suffered the last few ones, and I hope Oshkosh will pick it back up. I've heard that there are over a 100 vehicles registered, but I see the vendor areas still show a couple open tables.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks