• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Deuce progress

Bill W

Thanks for the link. I will have to look in to that set up for sure. How are they to operate? Are they easy to set up?

Thanks
They are a very easy to use and the setup instuctions are quite easy to understand, you'll just have to tweek it to what works for you, i.e. ajusting air press and spray pattern, make a few passes on something else before going to work on your truck ( in my case it was the plastic sheet walls in my homemade booth )

Attachments

roady

Here are some more pictures of what I got done this weekend. I did some more blasting and priming. Got the fuel tank, air tanks, drivers side step/toolbox, heater, and the cab bottom and firewall blasted and primed. It was another hot one here in MD this last weekend. Hope to actually get some paint on this weekend if it gets here in time. I also ordered the spray gun mentioned above and hope that gets here in time.

I did have a little side show of a bright yellow bi-plane doing some crop dusting across the street on the corn. They like to really get low and have some fun..

Attachments

Welder Sam

Nice!

'Round here corn is at least 10' tall. Rice onthe other hand seldom is more than 40-42" even on the levees. Ive seen many dart into the fields under powerlines and their wheels in the rice. Should draft them to drive the mud movers.

roady

Looks like you are making good progress. Can't wait to see the finished product.
Thanks DieselBob. I cant hardly wait myself... It is hard working full time, driving my daughter everywhere for soccer practice and tackling a project this big. Just never enough hours in the day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks