• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M1009 with raptorliner

galeo7171

If anyone has been thinking about putting a spray/roll on bedliner inside your CUCV, my advice to you would be to DO IT. I went back and forth on whether or not to to do a bedliner inside one of my m1009s. I currently own 3 m1009s and I am in the process of completing one of them. I just sprayed in Raptor liner and it turned out great, very easy to do and wasn't that expensive. Here are some pics right after I finished spraying (I also repainted the inside of if before doing the bedliner:

cucv1.jpgcucv2.jpgcucv3.jpgcucv4.jpg

Hasdrubal

I used a bed liner by Color your Hippo. It was the tintable version, added 383 Green. 2 coats gave a very thick coating, been very durable. although, I did forget to add some black to offset the slight yellowish tint of the product.

howardc

Nice work! I just put in durabak on my 1009. I'm VERY pleased with the result. It's true what they say, success is in the prep!