• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nartron Directional Signal Control (Service/Not Working)

Runaway998

I have a Nartron turn signal switch. I plugged it and it worked for a minute and then stopped. It seemed delayed. Then it stopped working. I took it apart. Cleaned the contacts. Tested the unit with my volt meter. Everything looked right. Plugged it back into the truck and worked for one blink of a turn signal and stopped.

Is there any other service I can do to it?

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
LED or Incandescent bulbs? You haven't given a lot of information, but when I see one blink and then nothing, it's usually when an Incandescent flasher relay interacts with the very-low power draw of LEDs and refuses to blink properly.
BDGR

Runaway998

LED or Incandescent bulbs? You haven't given a lot of information, but when I see one blink and then nothing, it's usually when an Incandescent flasher relay interacts with the very-low power draw of LEDs and refuses to blink properly.
BDGR
I tried both LED and Incandescent bulbs in the unit. I have an older style turn signal that works without an issue. The truck has Incandescent all around the outside but I have all new lights and new flasher module. I just havent installed them yet.

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Understood. Unless someone else has a different experience than mine, I'd say it's toast. It's not possible to open them up (all that I've seen) for service.

Bulldogger