• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need assistance finding short air pack parts diagram or TM

chigger

I have a short air pack (new style) and can't find a diagram. I have a seal thatI am not sure which way it goes back in. I have the TM that shows the rebuild of the long style air pack. Just can't find any instructions for the short air pack.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial

Attachments

Last edited:

chigger

Thank you. I read the thread. The part in question was the piston in picture #16. The link was perfect. I had forgotten which direction the seal went in.

rustystud

Thank you. I read the thread. The part in question was the piston in picture #16. The link was perfect. I had forgotten which direction the seal went in.
Just remember that seals always face the side of pressure. Since that is a air seal which acts against the spring pressure the seal lips will face away from the spring.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks