• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need m1009 bumper and grill guard

CUCV85beast

Was driving my girlfriend home last night when this little mexican girl thought it would be a good idea to try to make a left turn in front of my beast of a truck. I braked but it was raining pretty hard and i smashed the whole passenger's side of her Daihatsu Charade (wtf is that? i know). Thankfully she didn't get hurt... She immediately confessed that it was her fault and mentioned she didn't even have a drivers license. Being the nice guy that I am offered to let her call her boyfriend or dad and say it was one of them driving so that she could avoid getting into any trouble. But when her non-english speaking father showed up she started singing a different tune about how "she didnt think it was her fault" and she was "thinking about something else" when she admitted that it was earlier. CHP didn't wanna take a report because there were no injuries and the officer was pissed because he had to stand in the rain, but when i mentioned she was unlicensed he warmed up to me real quick and took the report.
I knew these trucks were tough but seeing what it did to her car confirmed that when its time to get the **** outta dodge I shouldnt have any problems getting people out of my way haha. Anyway all i need is a new bumper and grill guard if anyone knows where I can find one that would be great, if not I might just see if the insurance will get me a buckstop: http://www.buckstop.biz/Images/colors/KerryEarnhardt1_l.jpg

But I'd like to keep it original... thanks for any replies

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where are you in Ca? Walker truck and Auto in Hesperia will have all the stuff you need.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, you are close! I'm in Monrovia. Next sunday is the monthly meeting for the SCMVCC in Irwindale. If it isn't raining, there has been a big turnout and there are parts there and/or people that have parts. You should check it out. The calendar has it marked. Click on the date and the info will come up.

CUCV85beast

Wow, you are close! I'm in Monrovia. Next sunday is the monthly meeting for the SCMVCC in Irwindale. If it isn't raining, there has been a big turnout and there are parts there and/or people that have parts. You should check it out. The calendar has it marked. Click on the date and the info will come up.
Will definitely check that out man, sounds like fun.

And as for the charade, if it wasn't for the rain helping that poor excuse for an automobile slide with the impact I'm almost positive I would have killed her.