• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need rim for M1008 in Nova Scotia/ rough ride !

Starlight

Hey neighbor, just dropped you and pm. That's great ! Small world. We live for going up there as often as possible. We're in Short Beach on the hill. Look forward to meeting you. Having a kid in June so my "project" days are numbered for now. Thanks for that connection. T

maritimer

ajmblazer i relize his is 8 lug but i know a few guys up this side of the border that deal in mil spec stuff and i am rerally good at scrounging LOL

starlight, no problem hope love meeting up[ with new people .

Starlight

Maritimer, Don't know what happened to my thread but thanks ! Hope to see you up there sometime. We've got our first kid coming along in June and hope to be there late July . Miss it up there already. We live to be there ! Thanks agian. Give me your address and we'll stop in a see you. We're the house on the hill at Short Beach just behind the round house on the ocean. Seahorse Ranch. Thanks again, T