• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need to borrow a trailer in WV for HMMWV haul

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi guys,

Do any of you fellas in WV, preferably southern WV, have a trailer I can borrow? My HMMWV made it as far as Memphis and I am looking at driving down there and hauling it the rest of the way back. I need a trailer with at least 7' across the deck so a 7x16' to 7x20' trailer would be ideal. Ball, pintle, or goose neck hitch would be fine. Surge brakes are OK, but I would prefer electric brakes. The trailer will be going interstate speeds for around 1200 miles so it needs to be in good shape. If anyone can help, please PM or email me. I will be glad to pay you for the use of the trailer for a weekend. BTW, I have tried Sunbelt, uHaul, and Penske already and nobody has anything with that wide of a deck.

Thanks!

'48Chevy6

I have a 20' deck over, 16' plus 4' beaver tail. Two 6,000 pound axles, electric brakes, bumper pull, etc.
Western Maryland where I70 and I81 meet. I have a picture on my phone if you pm your email.
Tim

davidkroberts

I live an hour north of memphis and can help if needed. Honestly I would call Eric at Hotshot and just get it shipped. I have a some people ive used in the past that would haul it for about the same as going and getting it when you figure a two way trip.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks