• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New 5 ton member

71DeuceAK

Yeah, with the CTIS I imagine it would be great offroad! I'd eventually like to find a couple myself, one for wheeling and one as a daily driver. Seriously!

Just beware once you get the 5 ton stuck, it's STUCK! LOL

JohnnyBM931A2

Very nice looking truck! Congratulations. I would also like to get a M923A2 for some mud wheeling. I get some mudding in the 929 doing on site work, but have to be gentle as she is a source of income.
Sounds like a plan man 8) I say get yourself one of the rusty not-so-great looking ones at one of the auction places for cheap. That way you won't feel bad about covering it with mud.. I can only imagine how much of a pain in the azz it would be to try and clean mud out of every nook and cranny :(

Last edited:

71DeuceAK

Yeah, I've literally considered a M923, 925, etc. as a daily driver. Preferably the A2 variant, for somewhat better fuel mileage LOL.
Yeah, a nice, clean, restored one is a roads-only truck IMO; a rustier one belongs in the trees and mud LOL.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks