• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New cucv owner from ny

Dave the Wheeler

Hi everyone.
I have purchased a cucv with 32,000 miles on it to use as my primary work truck, haul camping gear and supplies, tow light equipment and my suzuki/toyota based offroaders-where the truck may have to be used as a recovery vehicle.
I saw over the summer there is a meet at rausch creek for MV's. I have been down there a few times and would like to check this event out this year.
This is a well built site and much respect to everyone that keeps this steel rolling.
I plan on modifying my cucv more to suit my needs, it already has 36" hummer tires and a 3" dual exhaust with flowmasters. I want to lift it 4-6" and build bumpers/rockrails.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks