• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from CT! M923

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I look at the CT statutes while they have no weight limit for the early american plates there is no exemptions from state and federal cdl requirements. I dont have a cdl and as a camper you are exempt from state and federal regs. I would think if you have historic plates offroading might be frowned upon and with a camper what can they say its made to go off into the woods.
Will

joesco

My M931 is being recovered by a buddy today at New Castle. I went to both the NH DMV and our Town Hall and other than getting a new VIN, obtaining an Antique plate will not be a problem. Some years back, they removed some of the restrictions for Antique Plates / Tags, i.e., on being able to drive on weekends, so that is the route I am going. Thanks to other members, I received a quote yesterday from Gulfway, $254.00 per year with liability and physical damage, so I am going with them. Not bad!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks